Lots of good reading for these colder fall nights to warm your soul.
1. The Confessions of St. Augustine http://www.ecatholic2000.com/augustine/untitled-01.shtml
2. The Catholic Pocket Dictionary http://www.ecatholic2000.com/pocket/untitled.shtml
This is one little book you won't want to miss,--especially the "Important Facts" section. this book is actually a dictionary and mini encyclopedia of Catholic information rolled into one. It features terms, rites, questions and answers on the Catholic Faith and much more. If You are a cradle Catholic, you will be amazed at the facts you never knew about the Catholic Faith. Although published in 1906, the great majority of the information is still valid today. For those of us who are both pre- and post- Vatican II will find this book especially interesting.
3. A Year With the Saints http://www.ecatholic2000.com/year/1.shtml
This daily devotional is chock full of exhortations to virtue from the selected writings of saints who are spiritual masters at acquiring virtue themselves. You will find these short daily readings to be both inspirational and motivational to help you advance in the spiritual life.
4. Butler's Lives Of The Saints. http://www.ecatholic2000.com/butler/lives.shtml
Many of you are familiar with this classic written by the Rev. Alban Butler. It lists the saints for every day of the year according to their feast day along with a description of the life of each saint and includes a short reflection for each day.
And in case you haven't noticed yet, (I hope you like them)
1. Recently, our home page has been completely updated http://www.ecatholic2000.com/index.php
2. A page devoted exclusively to the Saints has been created. http://www.ecatholic2000.com/saints.shtml
3. The prayer page has been completely redone with many new prayers and prayer resources added and many more to come. http://www.ecatholic2000.com/pray/prayer.shtml
I am off to publish more great spiritual works.
--enjoy! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!