Welcome to our Discussion Forum!
This Forum is well moderated!
Posting Information, Guidelines and Rules:
1. Generally, all categories, topics and messages are accessable to be read by everyone. There are exceptions. There are hidden topics accessible and viewable only to special group members.
2. For posting in all categories and topic areas: You must register for an account and become a member in order to post here and include a verifiable and working email address. "Anonymous" postings are no longer allowed. Please do not post a reply in the "Ask Deacon" category. This topic is reserved for questions to be answered by him.
3. As a matter of etiquette, any posts typed in all capital letters will be deleted without notification. It is considered shouting and rude.
4. Absolutely No proselytizing is allowed.
5. Posting privileges and membership is extended to members of the Roman Catholic Church, our Christian Brethren, those inquiring, and non believers who are friendly to the Church.
6. If you are here to proselytize, bash the Church or its members or its doctrines and teachings, or to try to convert us to another religion: Your postings will be promptly deleted, along with your account and you will be banned from the forum without notice.
7. Postings which are deemed in poor taste, any irreverent postings, or those which put any member of the following in a bad light: the Most Holy Trinity (God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit), the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Saints, the Angels, the Roman Catholic Church, the sacraments, the papacy, any pope past or present, any member of the clergy or of a religious order will be deleted and your membership will be revoked and you will be banned from the forum.
8. Bigotry of any type will not be tolerated.
9. Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated.
10. This forum is primarily for Roman Catholics who are loyal to the Roman Catholic Church and its Magisterium.
11. Traditionalism,Conservatism/vs/Novus Ordo and Liberalism
We are all one Church. Jesus died that we might all be one. It is ok here to want a return to the Latin Mass. It is ok to want changes in the Church It is not ok to post messages from either group which are disobedient or unfaithful to the Church, the Magisterium or Vatican II.
12. Please use only tasteful and respectable nicknames. Nicknames deemed by us to be in poor taste will have their accounts deleted
14. Soliciting money, selling or advertizing of items or services for sale of any kind is not permitted in the forum.
15. This forum is Copra Law compliant. You must be at least 14 Years old in order to use this forum and/or become a member.
16. Spamming or posting objectionable content whether in direct postings or private messages, or harvesting of email addresses here is not permitted. Offenders will have their accounts deleted and they will be banned from the forum.
17. Please remember that you are a guest here and have no rights expressed or implied. The Staff of e-Catholic2000.com has the right to create additional rules at will, and without notice and without posting them. Additionally your membership here may be revoked without notice and without reason at the sole discretion of the Staff of e-Catholic2000.com.
18. If your Catholic Group would like private space here -free of charge, which is accessible and viewable only to your members, please email us and we will be more than happy to try to accommodate you.
19. This software is designed so that you can set any forum that interests you to have any new postings emailed automatically to your email address. This feature is most helpful in that you do not have to constantly check the forum for new messages.
20. This software has anti-spam features which prevent spammers from automatically harvesting bulk email addresses, and has other security features. It is recommended for additional security and privacy however, that you not post your email address on any messages themselves and in your account set your email address to "hidden".
21. Messages listed as "archived msgs" means they are messages originally posted on the old Discussion Forum. You may still reply to these messages however. Many are current discussions as of July 2006.
22. Linking images from another server/website is not permitted. It uses up and robs their bandwidth without their permission. If you have questions on this. email: email@example.com
23. By registering for membership and by posting here you agree to these rules and further agree to be bound by them.
24. IMPORTANT: In order to set up an account for the forum you must first register using the link provided at the top of this page. Additionally, you must have your registration approved by sending a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating in one or two sentences why you would like an account in the forum. This is in order to keep this forum decent by preventing spam and objectionable and adult oriented content from being posted.